Documentation Required



Documentation Required Before You Start


Before you can start work in a GP surgery you must have the following documents completed


  • R7 form
  • Performers list application
  • GMC registration
  • Medical indemnity insurance


Make sure you get these done well in time. If you don't have all the documents completed in time you will you not be paid until you can start work. Your training practice will be inconvenienced and lose income as they also won't be paid for the days you miss. Not a good start to your general practice career!